Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Egg Salad

Howdy! I'm a new author! :D Amelia0308, or Amy Blythe, whichever 
prefer. :) 

So, Easter was Sunday, and everyone made hard boiled eggs, right? 
I know I did! 

Now the question comes up: what do I DO with hard boiled eggs? O.O 

Answer: EGG SALAD! 
 
Here's a recipe for egg salad!

Once your eggs are boiled, peel them and chop them up.


Add enough mayonnaise to your chopped eggs and stir it up in a bowl.

Then add salt, garlic powder, and mustard to your liking. You can also add chopped celery if you want. I like it. :) 

With this egg salad, you now have many options. You can put it on bread with a piece of lettuce and make an egg salad sandwhich,

or you can eat it with crackers, 

or even straight out of the bowl! It's completely up to you! :D

Enjoy! :) 




2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That is my favorite kind of sandwich and my mom lets me eat the left over stuff plain!
      kitkatcrunch84

      Delete